Translate

Monday, April 15, 2013

My Inglot Go-To Neutral Eyeshadow Palette: Champagne, Cream & Chocolate



Heeello everyone! Today i decided to share one of my Inglot Palettes again, so maybe you can get some ideas if you're looking for this kind of colors. This one is very well loved and i always gravitate towards it when i want something subtle (especially during spring that i tend to wear very bright blushers and lipsticks.)
So let's jump into swatches and review.
If you want a general review on Inglot e/s and their Freedom System you can check THIS post, in which i have shared my go-to palette for fall. Both palettes contain neutrals but i'll be posting my colorful ones pretty soon!
Ok, on to the pics and swatches now.


As you can see, this is a 5-pan palette that i put together having in mind that i would want to use it daily for both subtle and smoky looks. That's why i chose a variety of finishes and also light, medium and darker colors.

Left-right: M353- AMCS30 -AMCS31- P409 -M360

The colors i chose are:
  • Matte 353: a cream color, very similar to my skintone (that's why it's barely noticeable in swatches, but i assure you it's very pigmented and buttery.) 
  • AMC Shine 30: a champagne/gold shimmery color, perfect for highlighting the brow bone or inner corner.
  • AMC Shine 31: a shimmery sandy brown. Love this one for all-over the lid.
  • Pearl 409: bronze chocolaty brown. Not too cool-toned, not too warm-toned. Very pigmented and soft. Pearl is my fave finish. They are shiny but they dont have as intense shimmer as AMC ones. They're more metallic and pearly, depending on which one you get.
  • Matte 360: this is very similar to MAC's Charcoal Brown. It's a cool toned chocolate brown that i use very frequently on the crease. Sometimes i go towards more reddish browns but at times that i keep things more cool-toned, i use this one. Also a great brow powder if you are a light to medium brunette. I was using this for my eyebrows when i had my hair darker.

Some Close-Ups:






Closer Swatches:
P409-M360
409 all over the lid, 360 blended on the crease= easier smoky eye ever.


These 3 are perfect for a morning e/s look or maybe when you're wearing a very bold lipstick and
you'd rather keep the eyes subtle.
M353-AMCS30-AMCS31


And an Eye of The Day using this palette:
This takes me literally 5 minutes to create, all the colors go perfectly together, they are very blendable and i dont need to overthink about what to put where. I wore this with a very bright neon coral blush and a coral lipstick so i kept the eyes understated (i still wanted sth to make them "pop" though, so that's why i went for champagne and brown).

Left Column: pic talen with flash.
Right Column: Pic taken with NO flash.

That was it guys, hope you liked the post and hopefully you got some ideas for picking up some cute colors. I LOVE Inglot eyeshadows, they're one of the best in the market! Me and Lucy go crazy when chatting about Inglot, we can talk about them forever, pushing each other into buying different colors. Do you own any Inglot eyeshadows? Which ones are your favorite?

Other Inglot Palettes:

                                         Talk to you all soon, xxx <3

17 comments:

  1. Last week I went to Inglot and was totally overwhelmed by the variety of eyeshadows! I love the colours you chose, they work well together- and you have beautiful green eyes! Hate youuuu :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww thank you! <3 My left eye is hazel with green (heterochromia), so dont hate me because choosing e/s is a pain in the butt (considering i need to keep in mind BOTH eyes) :P :D Na dokimaseis -an den exeis hdh dokimasei- skies Inglot einai egguisi. :)

      Delete
  2. love love love them!!new inglot wishlist!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I created my first Inglot palette recenty, I have the one for 10 eyeshadows, most of them are neutral too, but I think I have more matte shades than you ;)) http://7hillsofbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-inglot-palette-freedom-system.html

    I love them, and since I am Polish I am soooo happy to see a Polish brand being so popular elsewhere ;)

    kisses from Istanbul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant open the link doll, you must have deleted the blog :( But i got back to you TOO late so yeah :'( Love Inglot, such a good brand!

      Delete
  4. Hello! I found this page on a Google search for a good browns inglot palette and I loved your colors and swatches. I was moved to nearly replicate this palette (I only needed a darker matte) and I'm so happy I did! Its perfectly suited to me and the colors go so well together. You have my thanks and another faithful follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so nice to hear! I am glad you are liking the colors, sometimes it's so frustrating to have to choose from such a huge variety, they have sooo many neautrals and browns! :D Thank you for reading <3 :)

      Delete
  5. each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear
    their motive, and that is also happening with this piece
    of writing which I am reading now.

    Also visit my weblog how to boost testosterone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings! I've been reading your weblog for some time now
    and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from
    Humble Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!


    Here is my web page - best supplement For muscle growth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely helpful information particularly the ultimate section :)
    I take care of such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time.
    Thanks and good luck.

    my website gluton free diet

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be
    happy. I have read this submit and if I could I wish to recommend you few attention-grabbing things or suggestions.

    Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article.

    I wish to learn even more things approximately it!


    My web blog Raise Testosterone (ventring.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.

    I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this informative article together.

    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    My homepage - green coffee wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are truly impressive ideas in on the topic of blogging.

    You have touched some pleasant points here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    My homepage; Louis Vuitton Replica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog
    that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking
    for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have
    some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.

    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.



    Also visit my website :: online jobs work from home

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! This post couldn't be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!

    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!


    my website :: http://Www.titleinsuranceboulder.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Price Information Car And Motorcycle , When There are pleased to see here

    Car Pricing Information
    Information Cars and Motorcycles

    ReplyDelete