Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Random Haul is Random



Hey dolls! Omg, i haven't blogged for a week, but i feel like a month has passed, i don't know why o.O. I'm back with a mini haul this time just to share a few purchases with you guys, since i don't really have the time to do a proper review for some products. But they're all on my list and if you ever had any specific requets for me i'd be glad to know. :)
Okey dokey, on to the haul. As you might noticed from the title, this was completely random so i hope you don't mind. :P

I wanted to buy burgundy pants for this fall (or should i say Oxblood Red ones? lol with these names) but i figured since everyone and their cat already owns one, i thought i'd make an exception and go for a more eggplant-ish red one which leans more towards deep purple than red. I'd describe it as a purply wine red. They're jeggings so they're super comfy and they fit me perfectly. They had an amazing deal on Tally Weijl (someone explain to me how to pronounce this!), i think it was about 20 euros which is basically a steal. Just for reference, i am in size 34 which i think it's considered as "small" since the only one smaller than this is 32 which i assume is XS, i don't know guys, numbers are not my thing. 

I also bought 4 belts. A nude one and a set of 3 skinny braided ones. Not too exciting, but i died over the cute bow (i am the biggest bow person ever) and the burgundy skinny one with the vintagee flower pattern.

I also visited Inglot with my friend, she bought some powder, foundation and a cream blusher (btw, these days they have some deal going on: spend over 30 euros and you get to have a free product, sadly not of your choice though. There were products to choose from, but only those ones with a sticker on). And then i saw it.... My dream red blusher. Red blushes are everywhere this fall and when i saw it i nearly cried of joy. I also saw a deep raspberry one which i was THIS close to buy. So i didn't buy neither of them, went for coffee with my friend, couldn't stop thinking of the blushes, went back in the rain and bought the red one. Not much to say. It's amazing. I haven't opened it yet as you can see, but i did try it on at the store. It's the perfect natural flush that your cheeks have when you're outside on a cold day. However, this is not an easy one to pull off, it needs the minimum amount possible! I'd dare say this is the typical "Snowhite" blush, red and rosy. (You can see it's in a pan, because it's from the Freedom System, i need to put it in my blush palette.)

Then i went to Hondos to buy a new BB cream because i am running out of it. I use Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in Light (the one for oily/combination skin). I'll not say much because i'll be reviewing it soon.
I also bought another nail polish. Seventeen's 133 which is basically a brown-ish maroon color, perfect for fall. It reminds me of my Korres Natural Purple lipgloss which i showed here.


And the most exciting of all! I FINALLY bought Divergent! :D Every single time i went to the bookstore to find it, it was either not available or out of stock. So when i saw it there on the shelf, innocently waiting for someone to pick it up i litterally squealed and grabbed it without second thoughts. My precious! :') I'm reading it now, so i'll be doing a review on it. So far i'm obsessed, i love it, it's my life, i hope it never has to end. But since i am nearly always over-enthusiastic at the start, i am not to be taken seriously.


Piccies!


Hello lovely! <3



  
The nail polish. Such an easy color, just goes with everything.


Sneak peek! :3


That was it guys! Tell me what you've been up to these days! I'm enjoying the colder weather (when it happens, since i live in Greece, where we still have like 30 degrees most of the time. It did get colder at some point but today it's just as hot as before)


                                      See ya later aligators. :*

10 comments:

  1. Με γεια σου!:D
    Φαίνονται όλα πολύ όμορφα!

    thewillbyds.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ti kalaa! Ti kostos exei gia ta grammaria tou to rouz ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To rouz einai sta 6 g. kai kostizei 9 eyrw! Einai polu kali i timh tou an laveis upopsin oti einai eksairetikis poiotitas! :)
      An se endiaferei, i paletta kanei sta 10 eyrw kai exei 4 thikes.

      Delete
  3. έχεις βραβείο :)χχχ

    http://a-touch-of-colour-by-f.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pw pww... leipw toso kairo ap to blogging kai mou eixes afisei vraveio, poso gaidoura eimai :( Seyxaristw para para polu!!

      Delete
  4. Lovely Haul! Your blog is great ^-^

    Would appreciate it, if you visit me too! :)
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! I'll definitely visit your blog! :*

      Delete
  5. I Love your Burgundy Pants,
    Great Haul!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete